MPC’s Agile Leadership Program is developed for people new to leadership or who want to upgrade their skills to the 21st-century situation. Led by an Experienced Trainer it starts with a discussion of servant leadership because you can’t lead an organization to change until you have changed. Leading an organization through change is more emotional than mechanical. You must be in the right mindset, with the correct attitudes and motivations yourself.
Discussions centre around creating a safe environment. You can’t inspire innovation, risk-taking, passion and high performing teams if you don’t intentionally, and meaningfully, create an environment where it is safe to take risks, safe to fail, and safe to speak up. You must be willing to put in the effort to shape the company or department culture and make it a culture that brings out the best in people.
While this course talks a lot about dealing with people it also provides real, practical and actionable things you can do within your organization to transform it. A transformed organization will overcome challenges and pursue new opportunities fearlessly and tenaciously.
Two real agile leader speakers will join to share their insights and experiences around the topics discussed.
Learn practical and actionable things you can do to unleash the potential and create an organization that adapts quickly to changing requirements, technology, markets and opportunities.
Attendees of this program can collect 16 PDUS.
- USD 200 for new students
- Discounted price for MPC Alumni
Who shall attend
- Executives and Leaders, Managers, Directors, CIOs, and VPs
- Development, QA, and Infrastructure Management
- Program and Project Managers
- Product and Product Line Management
- Portfolio Managers, PMO, and Process Leads
- Enterprise, System, and Solution Architects
INCLUDED IN THE COURSE
- 16 hours of high-quality training over four days
- Elaboration, discussion and examples from real applications of the ideas.
- One day coaching session 21 days later to re-explore the learning in the real environment, reflect and improve their development plan
- Membership in MPC’s “Agile Leadership” community
- Trial of Agile Game Platform
The course is structured over five days to give you time to reflect on what has been discussed and help you in your learning development and follows MPC’s 21st Century Active Learning Approach.
- What is Agile Leadership and why do we need it?
- Servant Leadership
- Creating a vision and values
- Vision exercise
- Empowerment and decision making
- Avoiding chaos
- What’s your biggest challenge?
- Special guest
- Creating a safe environment
- Risk management – Fail fast, fail cheap
- Keep Calm and Disagree
- Planning – breaking the myth
- Planning exercise
- Agile metrics – focus on value
- Special guest
- Coaching session to re-explore the learning in the real environment, reflect and improve their development plan.