The Project Management Professional (PMP)® Certification offered in partnership with the Project Management Institute (PMI) is a globally recognised qualification that aims to benefits both organisations and individuals. Organisations will learn how to improve on their projects and workflow processes , work effectively and efficiently, on the budget, and meet goals initially set out. Individuals will develop the experience, education and competency skills to successfully lead and direct projects.
Benefits of Programme
- Apply fundamental project management principles, theories and practices, including the basic concepts described in A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide)
- Use project management tools and techniques that are effective in initiating,planning, executing , monitoring, controlling and closing a project.
- Identify characteristics of high performance teams and ways to manage stakeholder expectations.
- Satisfy the education requirement to sit for PMP® exam.
To apply for the PMP® you need to have:
- For Degree holder (3years/4500h project experience or equivalent)
- For Diploma holder (5 years/7500h project experience or equivalent)
Mode and Duration
- 39 hours over 5 days
- 4 hours assessment
- Project Manager/Consultant
- Project Leader/Supervisor
- PMO Member
- Business Specialist
Note: This is a PMP® course in preparation for PMI®’s exam.
PMI, Project Management Professional (PMP), PMP and PMBOK are registered marks of Project Management Institute, Inc.