This camp is for candidates who have already studied the PMP® Program and are serious in receiving the PMP® Certificate.
Founded on the PMI A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK)® Guide 6th edition and the “tools and techniques” within the processes to successfully initiate, plan, execute, monitor and control and close out project phases leading to project success. Resources include:
- PMBOK® Guide, sixth edition (2017).
- MPC® Workbook, follows the natural progression of the PMBOK® Guide, and focuses exercises on how to apply the tools and techniques effectively and efficiently to create invaluable project management deliverables.
- Applying Exam Eligibility
- Exam Registration and pick up the test date
- Group reinforcement activities to help you to retain the information for the exam
- Expert led Instruction, bringing the coach who just passed into the classroom.
- The Exam Camp- time to focus on the day’s key exam objectives
- Test Taking tips, strategies and review materials
- PMP® Exam simulation (max. 5 times)
50 Hours divided over 8 weeks (3 days per week 3hours per class).