The Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) is a PMI Certicication that reinforces the reliability and effectiveness of working on or with teams. This course is designed for those who are recent graduates or young professional looking to stand out in a competitive job market and prepare to sit for the CAPM Certifcation. The CAPM certification is a great choice who do not have any previous working experience and allows aspiring project managers , future leaders and fresh graduates to standing out in the job market.
This course helps you prepare for the CAMP exam and meet all the criteria to sit for the exam.
Who Should Attend:
- Individuals who do not have project experience
- Individuals who are interested in the certification or are just started a career in project management
- Individuals who like to become a leader in project teams
- All entry-level who are willing to explore to project management world and become project managers
Advantages of being CAPM certified:
- Build and lead a team
- Gain leadership skill
- Empower, collaborate and mentor stakeholders
- Plan, manage the project, monitoring and controling
- become one of the most world recognised CAMP certification holders
- boost your income level