The Project Management Professional (PMP)® certification exam has changed from 2 January 2021 to focus on three new domains:
- PEOPLE – emphasizing the skills and activities associated with effectively leading a project team
- PROCESS – reinforcing the technical aspects of managing a project
- BUSINESS ENVIRONMENT – highlighting the connection between projects and organization strategy
Content that spans the value delivery spectrum, including predictive, agile and hybrid approaches, will be included across the three exam domains.
The new exam is comprised of:
- 180 questions (the previous exam was 200) but the same number of questions will be scored
- 230 minutes to complete the exam
- One additional break for a total of two 10-minute breaks for computer-based tests. No scheduled breaks for paper-based exams.
- Questions will be a combination of multiple-choice, multiple responses, matching, hotspot and limited fill-in-the-blank. See prototype-exam-questions
Learn more about the new exam on https://www.pmi.org/certifications/project-management-pmp/earn-the-pmp/pmp-exam-preparation/pmp-exam-updates
2 Comments to “The New PMP Exam for 2021”
[…] The New PMP Exam for 2021 […]
I am Rahul Ranjan. I am very much interested in Project Management program.